Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Money Maker at Walgreens on Contour Next EZ GO NOWWW!

 
Alright, well I bought 2 of these (mainly because they only had 2 books on display).
 
Alright, this is how it works:
 
These Contour Next EZ meters are on sale this week for $9.99,
Inside the Walgreens Diabetes booklet there is a $10/1 Contour Next EZ Meter coupon
(This will be reduced to $9.99)
So you'll pay ONLY tax!
 
PLUUSSSSS
 
Receive a $5 RR AND 3,000 points (roughly $3)
 
$8 MM !
 
Now, my question is:
Who do I give these meters to? No one in my family has diabetes.... I'll have to research into that.
 
BUT THERE YOU GO!
 
What I'll be using the $5 RR??  We're running low on Toilet Paper and Wags carries 12pk Cottonelle toilet paper for $5
 
MONEY BACK PLUS FREE TOILET PAPER??
 
YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment