Saturday, December 1, 2012

Pop-Tarts for .16 cents (PM @ Wally) (LAST DAY TODAY!!)

 
 
Ok, I wasn't going to post this, until I was sure it was LEGIT. But after trying it myself, and reading... it's pretty legit.
I was able to score 23 boxes of Pop-Tarts (8ct.) (2 computers and 2 emails later)
 for **Drum Roll Please*****
 
$3.68
 (no tax)
 
So, go ahead and go out to wags today. If they're out you can always PM @ Wally World!
 
Here's how YOU can score your .16 poptart boxes!
 
Go to :
 
 
Register. Then Fill in codes: (These are the codes you can use)
 
KFRFREEGROCERIES – 50 points
MYFAVCHARACTER50 – 50 points
HALLOWEENPARTY25 – 25 points
JOINKELLOGG2SAVE – 50 points
HOWITWORKS20PNTS – 20 points
KFRFIBERPLUSPOLL – 10 points
LVNGSOCIAL25PNTS – 25 points
REDBOOKKFR50PNTS – 50 points
GOODHOUSEMAG50PT – 50 points
FOODNETMAG50PNTS- 50 points
KFRNOWONFACEBOOK – 20 points
ERESUNGANADORHOY – 50 Points
TAKECAREOFYOU20P – 20 Points
MARIECLAIRE50PTS – 50 Points
 
After you have entered those codes, redeem them.
 
Go to "Coupons, something, something, " and click the
 
$1.50/1 PopTart Coupon
 
You'll get an email with a link to follow, follow the link, print.
 
Keep printing off that one link as many times as it'll let you.
 
I just kept pressing "Select to Print" then "Print Selected" like 10 times.
 
It gave me permission to print 10 on my laptop and 13 on my nephews, they're not pdf files, each print has a different serial number on the top right.
 
HAPPY COUPONING!! GO OUT THERE
AND GET YOUR POPTARTS!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment