Saturday, December 1, 2012

12 Days of Starburcks (Starts TODAY)

(Thanks to Pursuit of Saving )
 
Apparently Starbucks is having a "12 DAYS OF A STARBUCKS CHRISTMAS" deal going on.
Not that I mind, Starbucks and I could be BFF's, if it weren't super pricey!
 
I love their Herbal Teas :)  Makes my heart content. The warmth of my tea and the coldness of a dark December night makes me feel like I'm in a remaking of a commercial...mmmm, Bliss.
 
But anywho, So today you can score a
FREE Grande Expresso beverage
 
with the purchase of a tumbler or mug.
 
So, if you have a coffee drinker in your family, like I do (dad and husband) you can get them a spiffy mug or tumbler all while you enjoy a FREE expresso. It's a win-win situation...
 
 
...I love win/win situations. No one loses :)
 
 
P. S. Tomorrow's gift is a FREE Starbucks VIA 12pk with a purchase of a Starbucks VIA 12pk
 
(a B1G1F deal)

No comments:

Post a Comment