Sunday, December 2, 2012

FREE Science Diet "Hairball Control" bag

 
My best friend has a cat that is probably the only cat I think I'll ever like or get along with. Stormy is very much an attention seeker, to say the least. I'm not a big cat person. But Stormy is the only exception. She's super cute and fat haha.
 
Anywho, my bf is all about giving her cat some Science Diet, so when I saw this deal, I automatically thought of her. Doesn't that deserve a "Best Friend of the Year" award? I think so.
 
Plus, I'm about to tell her how she can score a 3.5 pound bag of Hairball Control for Stormy, FOR FREE.
 
(Cassandra, you can call and thank me later ;) )
 
Anywho, if you have  a furry little critter this one's for you, too.
 
Head on over to (click on the link):
 
and request your FREE bag NOW!
 
Hurry this won't last long!!
 
 
Damn, I'm such a good friend, I even think about my friends' pets! I'm a golden person, I'm definitely getting that award.



BTW, THIS is Stormy:
 

Isn't she just adorable??


No comments:

Post a Comment