Sunday, December 2, 2012

FREE McCormick Gravy Packets!

 
With Christmas coming up (this would have come in handy during Thanksgiving) means Christmas dinner. Which means food. Which means that some of us might be making another Turkey or some mashed taters
(I love mashed taters, it warms my heart and comforts my soul. I 'specially love them with mixed corn and green beans...mmmmmm, Heaven. AND being the Southern Girl that I am, I love me my biscuit and gravy. Shoney's is edible when it comes to their buscuits and gravy, but nothing beats a good homemade gravy to go with my homemade biscuit)
and might need *dun dun dun dun....** GRAVY!
 
So as you're probably there wondering why I won't hurry up and shut my trap and just let you know what the dealio is on the gravy, here it is, enjoy!
 
Wal*Mart
 
Buy:
1-McCormick Gravy Packet: .50
 
Use:
1-.50/1 McCormick (12/2 RP) (yes, that came out today)
 
Final Price?? FUH-REE (only pay tax)
 
(Unfortunately, my DT sold out of their Sunday Paper so now I'm having to order coupons.
 
Remember to read this post:
 
 
If you need any extra coupons or if you, like me, didn't get a chance to get your Sunday Paper)
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment