Thursday, November 15, 2012

A "WELCOME BACK" To Myself ... Thank You, Thank You..

Well, As Many of you DIDN'T know, I had to stop blogging
for a while, cause I had surgery then things go complicated,
BUT... I am back and this time with a little more than couponing.
 
Don't get me wrong, I'm still a die hard couponer, but I've been
trying other things as well since the operation.
Things such as, COOKING (Without burning the food), lots of
DIY's around the home, cleaning tips and such.
 
For some reason, I have been baking like crazy these past few months.
Which would explain my husbands 10 pound weight gain *shrugs shoulders*
So, I will share the tips and nips to what I'm into these days.
And IF you are interested you may follow along on this path of experimenting.

p.s--Please prepare your newfeed for some blow-up...
 
Thank You.

No comments:

Post a Comment