Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Looking for a Delicious & Healthy Drink?


(Thanks to Chocolate Covered Katie )


So, as I am "Pinning" I come across this drink. Now this, this looks good...In a "How the Grinch Stole Christmas" Kind of way. 

But, it's suppose to keep you full and healthy. I'm thinking of trying it out. I'm trying the whole "Juicing Diet" So another "Juice" wouldn't hurt, eh?

This is called a "Green Lemonade" and you basically just throw all the ingredients into a blender. Here's what you'll need:



  • 1 to 2 very large apples (200-400g)
  • 1 to 2 cups kale (or another green, or omit) (40g) --I THINK I'LL USE SPINACH
  • 1 to 2 stalks celery, broken into a few pieces, and bottoms cut off (80g)
  • 1/3 cup lemon juice
  • 3/4 cup water
  • optional: a small piece of fresh ginger (or more, for a spicier juice)


No comments:

Post a Comment