Saturday, January 5, 2013

BOGO Stayfree Pads @ CVS =FREE PADS!

 
(THANKS TO Hip2Save)
 
So... As a female.. who doesn't love saving on Feminine Hygiene products? I know I do... Those things are no joke! They're pretty pricey...and thing is... we NEED them, sigh!
 
But !!!!!
 
Worry no more !
 
For in tomorrow's inserts we will have a B1G1F Stayfree coupon in one of the SS and can score 2 for free @ CVS Starting tomorrow!!!!
 
What' what!!
(I know my mom is going to be happy about this..unfortunately, she'll have to buy her own newspapers this time..... I'm getting all I can.!)
 
So Here's the dealio:
 
Buy : (2) Stayfree Pad - BOGO $3.99
Use: (1) BOGO Stayfree Coupon (1/6 SS)
 
(These cancel each other out so you only end up pay.... **drum roll*******))
 
PAY: TAX!
 
(SHOULDER DANCE)
 


No comments:

Post a Comment