Thursday, November 15, 2012

Where to get coupons, besides your Sunday paper?

 
Alright, before I start let me just say that I know some folks that are against
buying/ordering coupons on the internet from coupon clipping services.
But this is my thoughts:
 
Not every city/state get the same coupons as the next city/state. Personally, where I live we have crappy coupons and I'm always having to go to Dollar Tree to buy my Sunday Papers for my coupons and the inserts are from a city 2 hours away from where I live and they get GREAT coupons. BUTTT, at times it's cheaper to just buy the certain coupons you know you'll use and need then buying the Sunday Paper, so I am one who orders coupons online, if you don't agree, please refrain from negative comments :)
Anywho back to what I was talking about. I'm one who, if the coupons are really really good coupons, I will buy anywhere from 16-30 Sunday Papers. Makes it around $16-$30 for that week. But I don't pay that EVERY week, cause not every week are there good coupons... But Anywho, If you were wondering where to go to buy coupons, these are the sites I use and think have pretty reasonable prices for their coupons.
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment