Thursday, April 26, 2012

FREE Nissin Big Cup Noodles @ Winn-Dixie {4/25 - 5/1}


I'm so mad at myself right now, when this coupon came out, I THREW IT AWAY!! cause it was a $1/3 Nissin Big Cup Noodle and my thought was "these will never be that cheap!"

Well, I WAS WRONG!! Made a quick trip to Winn-Dixie earlier and saw a stand of these on my way to the cash register and the sign read "3 for $1"

I was mad at myself, and still am, for throwing that coupon away, I'll know next time!

Anywho, if you still have this coupon in hand AND a WD near by..here's the scenario

Winn-Dixie:

Buy:
3- Nissin Big Cup Noodles - 3/$1 ($.33 each)


Use:
1- $1/3 Nissin Big Cup Noodles (3/18 SS)
(Thanks to my friend over at OOingle for letting me know which insert!)


Final Cost: FREE!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment